E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
Aim of this Module:
- To explore the context and use of the research interview.
Objectives of this Module:
- To define, explain and provide examples of a research interview;
- To explain the strengths and weaknesses of a research interview;
- To classify the design and structure of a research interview;
- To list the practicalities of undertaking this method;
- To provide examples of research interviews in practice;
- To list a range of further resources.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact