E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
buy this Module with 2 and 3 for £240
Overview of module 1
This module is an introduction to the first three modules, which will help you define your research question.
Aim of this Module
- To initiate and encourage a systematic process of developing and refining a research question.
Objectives of this Module :
- To explore the factors that contribute to the context of your research;
- To enable you to define your research field and topic of interest;
- To show you how to focus on two or three research questions;
- To make you aware of the processes that are involved in refining a research question;
- To enable you to understand the importance of preparing an explicit research question;
- To explain how to set the aims, objectives (and hypotheses, if appropriate) of your research.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact