E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
Aim of this Module
- To provide the reader with a sound introduction to ethical aspects of research, data management (including data protection) and the developing concept of research governance in the context of the NHS.
Objectives of this Module
- To explain the four basic principles of biomedical ethics namely, autonomy, justice, beneficence and non-maleficence;
- To underline the importance of gaining informed consent;
- To describe good practice in data management;
- To list the principles that frame the working of The Data Protection Act 1998 ;
- To explain the responsibilities of a researcher within The Data Protection Act 1998 ;
- To explain what research governance entails;
- To describe how research governance framework translates into practice in the NHS.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact