E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
Aim of this Module
- To introduce you to the concept and importance of the economic evaluation of health-care programmes, and to describe the skills that are required to critically appraise them.
Objectives of this Module
- To understand the importance of the economic evaluation of health-care programmes;
- To be aware of the alternative techniques of economic evaluation; to recognise the advantages and disadvantages of the different techniques, and be able to recognise when and where the alternative techniques are most appropriate;
- To equip you with the skills that are required to critically appraise economic evaluations of health-care interventions, according to accepted criteria.
- To provide you with grounding in the techniques of economic evaluation of health-care programmes. This grounding will enable you to undertake such an evaluation in a limited research setting, or to discuss relevant issues with health economists.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact