E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
Aims of this Module
- To provide an outline of qualitative and quantitative research;
- To explore the roles of qualitative and quantitative methods in clinical research;
- To appraise the relative merits of the major types of research methods;
Objectives of this Module
- To introduce the subject of research design;
- To assist in the selection of a research method for your research project.
- To provide a list of useful sources of further information.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact