E-learning virtual campus
Buy module via WorldPay
Aims of this Module
- To explain the functions of a research protocol;
- To encourage the preparation of a detailed research protocol;
- To explain when a pilot study is appropriate to a research study;
- To explain how a pilot study is conducted.
Objectives of this Module
- To enable you to understand the importance of a written research protocoTo show you how to write your own research protocol;
- To make you aware of the reasons for carrying out a pilot study;
- To explain how to carry out a pilot study.
please read CiREM's refund policy >
< back to modules
© 2004 Cambridge Institute for Research, Education and Management; Contact